Boarding Your Pet
Lebanon Road Animal Hospital no longer offers boarding services for dogs. We have eliminated these services due to space limitations and because other businesses have opened that specialize in these areas. Please feel free to call us for our recommendations.
Things you should consider before boarding your pet.
- Before boarding your pet, make sure they are up to date on their vaccinations.
- Make sure to apply your pets flea control several days before taking them to board.
- If your pet is on a special diet notify the facility.
- When your pet returns home, it is not unusual for them to be tired, thirsty or have a decreased appetite.
- If you are going to be boarding over a major holiday be sure to book early.