Long-Standing, Local Service from Your Veterinarian in Hermitage, TN
For more than 30 years, Lebanon Road Animal Clinic has provided exceptional veterinary service to Hermitage and our neighbors in Donelson and Mt. Juliet. We take pride in being the longest-standing locally owned animal hospital in our area. We strive to nurture the animal-human bond, and keep pets healthy physically and behaviorally through client education, and thorough veterinary care. Understanding the individual and unique needs of every one of our clients and patients is important to us, and we work to provide long-term veterinary treatment. As animal lovers ourselves, our veterinarians understand your pet is a member of your family. By providing complete care and preventing medical issues before they start, we keep pets healthy and happy.
New to the area?
- We will consult and work with your previous veterinarian to coordinate ongoing care for your pets!
- We are a FULL SERVICE medical and surgical facility with a diagnostic laboratory and in-house pharmacy
- Our practice has been serving the Hermitage, Mount Juliet, and Donelson area for over 50 years!
- We are locally owned and operated
- Certified Cat Friendly practice with a separate entrance for your feline companions!
Use the power of your pet's own cellular regeneration. Advanced technology stimulates healing to treat pain and accelerate post-surgical recovery.
Prevent medical conditions and illnesses before they become a larger issue with regular wellness care. Core vaccinations are included in every exam.
Use our convenient online pharmacy to request refills and view your pet's medication history. We strive to keep veterinary care easy and accessible.
Providing Comprehensive Care for Your Loyal Companion At Our Animal Hospital
Comprehensive veterinary treatment takes all aspects of your pet’s well-being into account. Because good pet care starts at home, we offer nutritional and behavioral counseling to give owners the tools and knowledge to raise thriving companions. We offer several varieties of prescription food, so please ask our veterinarian which one is right for your pet. As a certified Cat Friendly practice, we’re sensitive to the needs of cats and our team is trained to spot their unique behavioral cues. The following are some of the many services we provide:
Thank you for all you do.
Keeping Them Healthy from the Start
When we work together to prevent medical issues in the first place, pets live longer and healthier. We believe strongly in prevention at our animal hospital, and some of the ways we show it:
- All wellness examinations include required vaccinations to keep your pet up-to-date and free from dangerous diseases.
- We help prevent gum disease with dental cleanings and education about at-home oral pet care.
- We offer six-month long heartworm prevention to make it easier to keep your pet heartworm free.
We invite the pets and people of Hermitage and all surrounding areas to experience our veterinary practice. Contact us for an appointment today!